Cool collage work from Natalie Nicklin shared by The Fox is Black blog.
This is a cool resource for creative inspiration. Check it out here.
Check out this great blog here: filter/gauge blog.
“My experience is that people who achieve the most success share one or more of these qualities, in no particular order:
- They are humble. Their success doesn’t consume them.
- They are on time. On time for work, on time for meetings, on time for the train. They hate wasting their own time, and as a byproduct, anyone else’s.
- They always appreciate what they have. And as a result, they usually get more.
- They are universally respectful—to their friends, their boss, or to the person that makes their sandwich for lunch.
- They don’t let work consume them.
- They make sacrifices for the benefit of others.
- They are patient.
- They put in the extra effort when it’s needed, without any strings attached.
- They resolve issues or conflicts directly.
- They respectfully push back. It’s easy to push back. To do so with respect takes skill.
- They trust their colleagues.”
From this article by Greg Hoy:
“The creative process is the perpetual assault on the beachhead of apathy.”
Check out Todd Henry’s book, blog, and podcast at the Accidental Creative.
Great resource for creatives. Enjoy.
“Somebody asked me’ do you ever get to do any personal work’. And it threw me. All my work is personal”